Season of sacrifice Zul HIjjah
October 8, 2013
Posted by on
A women has to sacrifice many times in her life.
First she becomes a daughter and sacrifices for her parents and siblings.
Then as a wife and daughter in law she crushes her desires
Last but not the least she sacrifices as a mother all her health, wealth and sleep and passion to her kids happiness
But the only place she forgets to sacrifice is for her Lord her Creator who bestowed her life in the best form and then made her a Blessing for her parents and then placed paradise beneath her feet and made her a Queen of her home.
قُلۡ إِنَّ صَلَاتِى وَنُسُكِى وَمَحۡيَاىَ وَمَمَاتِى لِلَّهِ رَبِّ ٱلۡعَـٰلَمِينَ
My prayers, my sacrifice, my life and my death are all for Allah, the Lord of the Worlds.
Don’t we say I am living just for my kids so that they grow up Or I am living just because Allah has kept my breaths moving yet Lets change our thinking
Here are 10 ways in which we can make this Zul HIjjah Productive
1) Let each day and each sacrifice we do be for the sake of the Lord of the Worlds
2) Lets us sacrifice our gossip, pleasures of geebah, wasting time and instead utilize the time in worship of Allah.
3) Let us sacrifice our sleep and invest it in tahajjud salah
4) Let us sacrifice our modern clothes For clothes which our loved by Allah (long, loose, non transparent, not of opposite sex, not resembling any non-muslim)
5) The way we are punctual about our kids school timing water bottle n snacks and as they grow older their studied be particular that they too follow the sunnah in all aspects of their life whether it be clothes, walking, getting up in the morning or sleeping.
6)Let us sacrifice our lives ONLY for the sake of ALLAH alone to make our lives worthy and remember the words of Prophet Ibrahim each time My prayers, my sacrifice, my life and my death are all for Allah, the Lord of the Worlds.
7) For each day of Zul hijjah decide to bring in 10 good deeds and decide to leave 10 bad deeds just as we make a list of whom we will share our meat with make this list and be firm with it.
Decide that my salah should increase in Khushu and rate it out of 10 each day. Learn the important parts of salah well. Sacrifice the precious time at least 10 minutes each day to improve the Quran read in the salah.
9) Concentrate on practicing various verses of the Quran. Make targets and try to achieve them.
10) Invite others too to live and die for Allah alone enjoin good and forbid wrong. Sacrifice your favourite chats to imbibe these qualities in the ummah and pray for them
So this Zul hajjah practice this and make it the mission of your life to live n die only for the sake of Allah alone.